Hey welome to the wonderful world of blogs! We'd never see updates of one of our Grandgirls if we didn't do this thing....I have to agree, the grandparent thing is the best!! Be sure to pop over to oura and see how beautiful our girls all are. (and the Nina who somehow manages to get into most of the shots!)
4 comments:
Cute grandson. I wonder where he gets his good looks from. You did a great job with you blog. I look forward to seeing your updates.
Hey welome to the wonderful world of blogs! We'd never see updates of one of our Grandgirls if we didn't do this thing....I have to agree, the grandparent thing is the best!! Be sure to pop over to oura and see how beautiful our girls all are. (and the Nina who somehow manages to get into most of the shots!)
What a handsome family. We must be related or something!
Well, I looked at the title of the blogsite, and was all "I've never met grandpa and grandma Quigley....then I realized ohmygosh, you guys are OLD!
Love the pictures, cute cute cute lil guy yall got there. Love you all!!
Post a Comment